- Prescott is committed to finding the best college fit by understanding and matching the academic, social and financial needs of our students.
- Our consultants have limited and selective caseloads in order to provide personal attention to each client.
- We help reduce the stress of the college admissions process by providing expert information and developing a manageable timeline for successful results.
- We value our students, taking time to become familiar with the whole person: academically, artistically, athletically and socially.
- We support and encourage our students through mentoring with the goal of reaching their personal best.
- We assist students in exploring possible majors and career choices.
- Our approach helps students earn higher grades, optimizing opportunities for enrichment, college admission and merit money.
Prescott consultants are highly qualified in college admissions. Most have advanced degrees, averaging over 20 years of education experience. We spend approximately 25% of our time visiting colleges throughout the country to meet with college admissions personnel, interview current students, talk with faculty members and tour the campus. Active members of college consulting and counseling professional associations (IECA, NACAC, HECA, PACAC), we commit to professional development by attending workshops and conferences to be informed of college admissions trends.
We offer a variety of comprehensive consulting plans to assist student families in navigating the sometimes overwhelming college selection, admissions and financial aid process. The ideal time to join our practice is early in high school. Doing so reduces stress, creates opportunities and empowers students.
A complimentary 15 minute phone consultation will enable a joint determination of fit with Prescott’s services for your student. Please contact us at 267-460-8455 or email@example.com for more information or to set up an initial consult. You can fill out a contact form here.